Monday, November 22, 2010

Is the 'don't ask, don't tell' repeal DOA?

A little sidenote from the article which mentions the current battle for DADT repeal:

While I don't usually have many opportunities to hope, pray, depend and root for the dry, half-asleep looking, 2008 Democrat traitor that is Joe Lieberman I find myself applauding his efforts now to repeal the discriminatory practice of DADT. Whereas he is the only senator that I have seen on national television bringing up the issue and discussing his efforts to repeal, I have been hard pressed to find another who is willing to even mention it without the prompt of a tv personality. While other senators have been more concerned with how much money we will be giving back to rich people instead of the middle class with the Bush tax cuts which Democrats are whimping out on, Lieberman has been presenting his case and fighting hard on the front lines fighting for the human treatment of our LGBT service members. Bravo sir, keep up the good work and I hope you succeed.

No comments: